Sunday, August 22, 2010

Calisthenics Ex. 8-22-10 Week 1

Black swans, the nature of which I do not know...save for Thom York's interpretation of such. Nice leads to what---wrong. I don't know, and neither should you. It does me in like the mosquito and its ball of string dangling from the eraser. What should be erased? Who decides, and why? I'm only being nice because i want something, and so are you...

Revised:

Black swans I do not know save Thom York's interpretation...which leads to what, I don't know...and neither should you. It claws like the mosquito of yarn hanging by the last thread of his Stolz from the eraser. What should be stricken and why? I'm only being, atmen--the German verb to draw breath--because, and neither can you.

*Stolz--German for pride

How to solidify pride, how to make it tangible?

No comments:

Post a Comment